Tuesday, August 09, 2005

About Me

  • Born August 9, 1979 in Evanston, Illinois
  • Lived in Buffalo Grove, IL until age 6 when we moved to Chesterton, Indiana
  • There actually is a cornfield in front of the house I grew up in
  • Graduated Chesterton High School in 1996; University of Notre Dame in 2000
  • Bob Davie is a bitch (not technically about me, but he did ruin my senior year)
  • Moved to Richmond in July 2000 to work at the evil empire -- but that didn't bother me at the time since all my friends told me that as a business major I'd already sold my soul
  • Left the evil empire in spring of 2002 and took the summer off, which I highly recommend
  • Joined Radio Richmond where I am now Director of Operations
  • Play-by-play announcer for the Richmond Bandits and various local high school sports

Copied and pasted from an e-mail forward:

Name Timmay
Birthday 8/9/79
Birthplace Evanston IL
Current Location VA, USA
Eye Color blue
Hair Color not as red as it used to be
Height 6'2"
Right or Left Handed right
Your Heritage 100% Irish
The Shoes You Wore Today sneakers
Your Pefect Pizza Chicago deep dish
Thoughts First Waking Up I wanna go back to sleep
Pepsi or Coke Coke with rum
MacDonalds or Burger King BK
Do you Smoke no
Do you Swear yes
Do you Sing only in the shower
Do you Shower Daily only when I'm singing
Have you Been in Love I thought so at the time
Do you want to go to College been there, done that
Do you want to get Married yes
Do you believe in yourself yes
Do you get Motion Sickness no
Do you think you are attractive parts of me...
Are you a Health Freak no
Do you get along with your Parents better than when I was living with them
Do you like Thunderstorms unless they knock the power out
Do you play an Instrument yes; piano and guitar
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol yes
In the past month have you Smoked no
In the past month have you been on Drugs no
In the past month have you gone to a Mall hell no
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos no
In the past month have you eaten Sushi no
In the past month have you been on Stage no
In the past month have you been dumped no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything no...sounds like a boring month
Ever been Drunk yes
Ever been called a Tease not that I'm aware
Ever been beaten up no
How do you want to die peacefully
What do you want to be when you grow up Cubs' radio announcer
What country would you most like to Visit Ireland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home